Re: StarOffice

> What I mean by the Linux part is that there IS a version freely available. I
> agree there's no real "part" of linux in StarOffice.

> Copyright laws applies when things are free?

Yep, absolutely.  The author has the absolute right to determine the
terms under which it is made freely available.  Even linux is
copyrighted, though by a complex web of authors.  And for all it's
rhetoric, the GPL "copyleft" depends upon the copyright laws that its
authors lash out at :)

rick, esq.