Re: no pcmcia drivers on install

Daniel E. Hollis wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   I posted a few weeks ago about not begin able to get my pcmcia card to work
> on my TI/Acer 610CD laptop.

A similar occurrence happened to me. I had Debian install the pcmcia drivers but when
all was finished I found I had no /lib/modules/2.0.34/pcmcia. When I went to reinstall
I did so by choosing to mount a previously activated filesystem at which point I had
no more options to install pcmcia. I then proceeded to rip the whole darn thing down
and start over from scratch, new partitions and all.

What the heck I say, I'm on my fourth of fifth install this week and still have no
modem.

Billybob's  Win95 is starting to look pretty good to me. <grin>