Re: no pcmcia drivers on install

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 05:41:52PM -0400, Daniel E. Hollis wrote:

>     At that stage where I can install device drivers, there's no menu choice
> for pcmcia cards.  None.  I opened the virtual terminal and looked around.

Uh, it's on the _previous_ menu. When you are offered "Install Drivers"
select "Alternate: Install PCMCIA Support" _FIRST_.

My wording is from memory, but that's the gist of it. If you want the
exact sequence go to the URL in my sig and watch for "LAPTOP ALERT!"

Luck,
Pann
--
                     What's All the Buzz About Linux?