Re: Help me setup dynamic DNS server address.

John writes:
> Write a script to go in ip-up.d that does something like:

Yes, I could do this, but I don't need to: my isp doesn't use 'dynamic
dns'.

My interest is in helping new users whose isp's won't tell them the
nameserver ip's because they use dynamic dns.  Someone reminded me that
pppd is able to provide dynamic dns to Windows clients, so I can figure it
out from the source.

If I can't figure out how to provide a dynamic dns 'client' I can think of
several workarounds.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)