Unidentified subject!

Hi,

I don't mean to "spam," but I am concerned.  Please disregard as
appropriate.  I'll keep it short.  I'm mainly just an end-user
FWIW, I have no clout, no special programming skills, and little
spare time.

Development of USB and FireWire support is crucial to the future
of Linux IMHO.  I2O also springs to mind, and Intel may help with
this.  We've seen media coverage of these shortcomings just this
week.

Support of these areas by those who have the resources (read
Red Hat most especially) would be a tremendous contribution to
the Linux community.  Please consider this.

Thanks for your time and trouble.

					Clemmitt Sigler
					Linux/Unix Users' Group
						of Virginia Tech