RE: Unidentified subject!

Is your current directory on a NFS filesystem when you do su? Are you having
NFS problems at the same time? I've seen this problem in these circumstances
as the su tries to get the current directory but can't as the remote server
is down/unreachable. Hope this helps.

Rgds, Andy Chittenden

Email:	Andrew.Chittenden@madge.com	Fax:	+44 1753 661011
WAVE Development, Madge Networks Ltd
Wexham Springs, Framewood Road, Wexham, Slough SL3 6PJ, England