permission denied in root.

	I'm trying to get the wordPerfect demo up and running, but when I
try to run the setup executable (./Runme) I get a permission denied.  the
file is executable, I own it, I own the directory, I tried as root and
non-root alike.  The directory is not mounted on my main partition (if
that has anything to do with it.  No executable files will run in this
directory.  What's going on?

    |\^/|      	Brent McMillan
._|\|   |/|_.  	Math student of the University of Waterloo
 \         /   	and amateur whistle player
 <____ ____>	Proud Canadian