Re: Format of .deb files

Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:
> I guess your home PC can't be acessed from work (ie having it online)
> too bad...I need to set mine up (one of these days) to let me tell it
> to conenct remotely.

xringd is your friend.

Just remember that if you have a dynamic IP you need a way to locate your
machine on the Internet.  You can either set up a script to post the IP to
a web site or mail you the IP, or you can use a dynamic DNS service such
as the one at www.ml.org.  Check out the mlddc package for a client for
the latter.
--
       /'"`\  zzzZ  | My PGP Public Key is available at:
      ( - - )       | <http://home1.inet.tele.dk/renehl/>