Re: [Debian] support for Adaptec 2940UW2 ?

> There are boot disks for SuSe and Redhat at that site but I haven't
> seen anyone do the equivalent for Debian.

I have a rescue image that has support for the 2940UW2 controller
built into it.  I've seen someone else post one as well.  It's not the
latest version, but it's good enough to get you installed from which you
can then build your own kernel.  (I will get around to updating it
sometime over the weekend).

ftp://ftp.eecs.umich.edu/people/steveh/debian/resc1440.bin