laserjet 4l + lpd + magicconfig = problem

Hi!

	I've installed lpd+magicconfig and I've installed my lj4l using
magicfilterconfig using the correct options for my ljet4l.

	I have no problems printing text, but I can not print anything
else whatsover. If I try to print a ps file (I've installed gs and so on),
the printer (lpd, I guess) eats the input and gives no error. Same with
jpeg files.

	Any help will be greatly appreciated.

	BTW: This worked fine and on the first try on Debian 1.3, so it's
a 2.0 bug.

Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o            Ultima Ratio Regum
  2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_        mailto:pere@casal.upc.es
PGP key available     ---  (_)/ (_)      http://casal.upc.es/~pere/