video-cam/conference hardware recommendation?

I want to use my workstation to do videoconferencing over the
internet.  When booted as Win-NT I can use the M$ NetMeeting
software; is there something comparable for Debian?  And what videocam
hardware/interfaces does Debian support for that?  Can I use a PCI
card such as the InVideo product by Focus?  Does Debian support USB
now, or soon?  I was hoping to find a videocam with a SCSI
interconnect, but no luck so far.  I have seen a videocam somewhere
with a 10baseT interface, but it was almost $1000 -- too much.  I
would like to avoid products that use the parallel port since they
are reported to be slow.

--
Fred Yankowski
fcy@mcs.net