Re: IP Masq and debian

Thanks for the help everyone. After looking at things some more, I
dropped ipfwadm and patched the kernel to support ipchains. I haven't
totally configured my second pc, but I can bring it up manually as a
backup to my isdn router. (My isp seems to have performance problems on
isdn, and I can sometimes get better response with a 56K modem.)

FYI I have a machine at work where I'm setting up masquerading and three
ethernet cards. Ipchains looked like it would support that system better
than ipfwadm and it seems to be the required in the future anyway.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com