Re: ncurses segmentation fault

Quoting Mike Stone (mstone@itri.loyola.edu):

 > Looks like an ncurses bug. Works fine with the libncurses4-dev
 > package from slink.

You're right, I compiled it with libncurses4 and my program starts, but
unfortunately all the colors have gone. :-(
Instead of colors, everything is bold now.

I updated libc6 to 2.0.7u-2 and installed libcurses4 4.2-2. Did I miss
something?

(Actually I don't want to upgrade my system to slink in order to avoid
that ncurses bug and make I program run that runs fine under Debian
1.3.1.)

Ingo