Re: dselect not updating.

Brent McMillan wrote:

> Okay, that makes sense then.  But how can I now get dselect to list all
> the available packages at ftp.debian.org and not just the ones on my CD?

	Once you ran update (while pointed to hamm on ftp.debian.org) you
should have a list of all files of Debian 2.0 in dselect.  All installed
packages are listed first, followed by uninstalled packages.  Since hamm
hasn't changed in a while, I've been updating against slink for the
latest packages.
	What do think is missing?  Is there something specific you are looking
for?