Re: dselect not updating.

	oops.  I was just pointing to the /debian directory.  While
poining at hamm all the packages that were missing reappeared.  However,
specifying the directories "main, non-free, contrib" won't find .deb
files even though it updated.  hrmph.  I'll look around tonight and see if
I can find the right directories.