Re: HELP! Frozen e-mail barrage!

shortly after sending it I found the problem...

anyone else seen this:

runq is ocasionally run (I think by cron but I can't be sure) but
runq i sNOT on the path!

The path set is /bin:/usr/bin but NOT /usr/sbin
where runq actually is...I sym linked it and this solved it.

ANyone else seen this or know why it does it?
seems to me I remember doing this once before (a while back) but...
this is a fairly new system with fairly new SLINK packages!

-Steve
BTW I also corrected an MTA error if anything it should hhave been
root@carpanet not carpanet.carpanet (it was qualifing my domain!)

On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 09:52:31PM -0400, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:
> I have a "headless" machine here on my network (actually the one which
> provides the masquerading firewall etc)
 [my own problem snipped]