Re: some WindowMaker questions ...

>  Everytime I install a program, windowmaker menu is updated and I like it.
>  My problem is that I would like to change some option on windowmaker menu
> and I don't find the "menu" file! :(
>  It's not on GNUStep directory and theirs subdirectories nor in
> /etc/X11/WindowMaker directory ! Well, there's the menu file on that
> directory but it doesn't correspond to my windowmaker menu !:(

Try looking through the (many) files in /usr/lib/menu.
It may take you some time to find what you're looking for, but it should
be in there.  You should also be able to use the newest Window Maker (in
Debian, it's 0.20.0) -- the program WPrefs lets you customize your
personal menu.  I haven't been able to get that feature to work in any of
the previous versions -- it always crashed WPrefs.  I don't have any need
to do a personalized menu, either, so I haven't really used the config
tool.  Good luck.

-Joe