some WindowMaker questions ...

Hi,

 Every time I start X (with windowmaker) it opens a xterm session ! ;(
 How can I disable it !?
 I didn't found any file such as startup neitheir any line on
configuration files refering to it !

 Everytime I install a program, windowmaker menu is updated and I like it.
 My problem is that I would like to change some option on windowmaker menu
and I don't find the "menu" file! :(
 It's not on GNUStep directory and theirs subdirectories nor in
/etc/X11/WindowMaker directory ! Well, there's the menu file on that
directory but it doesn't correspond to my windowmaker menu !:(

 Thanks.

 Best regards,
   Nuno Carvalho