Re: some WindowMaker questions ...

> Try looking through the (many) files in /usr/lib/menu.  It may take you
> some time to find what you're looking for, but it should be in there.
> You should also be able to use the newest Window Maker (in Debian, it's
> 0.20.0) -- the program WPrefs lets you customize your personal menu.  I
> haven't been able to get that feature to work in any of the previous
> versions -- it always crashed WPrefs.  I don't have any need to do a
> personalized menu, either, so I haven't really used the config tool.
> Good luck.

wmprefs crashes if you have a new style WMRoot.  i can't remember the
exact filename, and don't have time to look it up right now, but there was
a big thread on this on the window maker list not long ago.

you should be able to find more info at:

    LIST: http://www.caldera.com/linuxcenter/forums/wmaker.html
          FAQ: http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~grapeape/wmfaq.html

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis Pkwy	   Adam  Shand	     (v) +1 907 562 4636
 Anchorage, AK 99508  Systems Administrator  (f) +1 907 562 4807

    "Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers."
			- Pablo Picasso -