From: Cristov Russell [mailto:wolfsong13@home.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 1998 12:15 AM
To: 'Marcelo E. Magallon'; 'cristov@earthling.net'; 'Marcelo E.
Magallon'; 'Debian-User List (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: No menu in wmaker

Marcello

I tried the chmod command and got error stating that the file or directory
did not exist.  The only file in /etc/menu is README.  The .xsession-error
says:
WindowMaker warning: defaults DB: couldn't find menu file "menu.hook".

As far as modifying the kernel, I don't know how.  The problems I'm having
are after freshly reinstalling only the base packages.

I guess I shouldn't really say that X isn't working.  It is.  But without a
window manager I'm quasi lost within it and I don't know how to switch
window managers from within X (one reason I like using WM).