[CtrlAltEnd] as [CtrlAltDel] ?

Hi there,

how can I make a key combo work?
In etc/inittab I get the following line:

# What to do when CTRL-ALT-DEL is pressed.
ca:12345:ctrlaltdel:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -r now

which is ok for shutting the system down and rebooting.  But, how
about shutting down and halting?  I tried adding the line:

# What to do when CTRL-ALT-END is pressed.
ca:12345:ctrlaltend:/sbin/shutdown -t1 -a -h now

which was just a guess, and obviously didn't work.  I suppose I
should first of all configure [CtrlAltEnd] as a key combo, but how
and where?

Thanks,

Saludos,

Horacio
homega@vlc.servicom.es
El hombre-masa actual es, en efecto, un primitivo,
que por los bastidores se ha deslizado en el viejo
escenario de la civilización.
   Ortega y Gasset - La Rebelión de las Masas.