Re: Which package contains "xpm.h"?

Eric Jacoboni wrote:
> Thomas Apel <thomas.apel@gmx.net> writes:
>
> > The subject says it all. I try to compile "wmppp-1.3.0" which needs
> > "xpm.h" and I don't know where to find it.
>
> FYI : wmifs supersedes wmppp...

Hmm!? I thought they are different apps. wmppp does the ppp monitoring
and some other ppp specific stuff while wmifs does the general interface
monitoring, I thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason why I want to play with the sources is that both (in version
1.1) don't work properly with my isdn ippp interface. Is there anybody
who also uses these apps with isdn?

Thomas

P.S. Thanks for your replies, Eric and Ole.