Re: Iomega Zip

> Okay, I'm a little confused. I have everything the disks installed (the
> five install disks I made with rawrite), but I don't see any module for
> scsi on the hd. Where would I find that, and what would the syntax be
> for insmod?

If you start your installation from the rescue disk, you will get to a
stage where you can choose the modules you want to insert. As soon as
you choosen the ZIP module in the scsi section, you can switch to the
second console with <ALT> <F2> and mount /dev/sda4 /somewhere. If you
don't find the ZIP module in the list, it may be that it already is
included in the kernel and you can mount the ZIP disk right away.

Stef