Re: Iomega Zip

Okay, I'm a little confused. I have everything the disks installed (the
five install disks I made with rawrite), but I don't see any module for
scsi on the hd. Where would I find that, and what would the syntax be
for insmod? Trust that I'm familiar with Linux, but still very new.
(This is my first install - not bad) Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Mike