Re: Debian 2.0 disks-i386

If you are transfering those to disk from dos/windows, you need to use
the rawrite utility (rawrite writes information to a disk without regard
to the format - hence overwriting the file system info that reduces a
14.4 to a 13.8) Rawrite is available from the same dir that you
downloaded your bins from. If you read the install.html file, it will
give you a little more detail.

Mike