KDE problems.

	Anyone using KDE, do you have this problem, can you help......

	When I start KDE as the default window manager it takes 1/2 hour
or more to load. Then once it does load it is take just as long to do
anything.
	I added kdmdesktop to my Xsetup_0 (as the last line, not sure if
this is correct placement or not.) I made kde primary in the
window-manger file. Other than that I made no modifications, I am
thinking the is a problem in the search paths, but I am clueless to
which config file to check. Any idea?

	By the way, please reply to me directly at this address, for
some reason
	I don't get the journal anymore. I think that my system admin,
locked it out!!!

	Rod.