Eterm's MAIN file

Dear Debianers,

I'd like to configure Eterm in Debian 2.0.
Therefore, I have created a file ~/.Eterm/MAIN by copying the MAIN file
I found in the Eterm tree. The default Eterm configuration starts with
blue menubar and scrollbar and with the name "ame". I could not find any
clue in the MAIN file about the possible origin of this name. I suspect
a misprint has occurred somewhere. I also do not see how to change that
name: in MAIN there is an appname() function (?). How do I use it?
I have looked at the Eterm homepage on the net and in many other related
sites: nowhere there is a list of allowed functions/parameters for MAIN,
nor a sample MAIN file.
Can anybody enlighten me?
Thank you.
Remo
| Dr. Remo Badii             | Paul Scherrer Institute   |
| Nonlinear Dynamics and     | 5232 Villigen PSI         |
| Stochastic Processes Group | Switzerland               |
| badii "at" psi.ch          | http://www1.psi.ch/~badii |