Re: How to setup NE-2000 PCI Ethernet Card

Hi! Marcelo,

When I execute lspci, the display shown "bash: lspci: command not found"
and I check the irq & io on Windows98, the datas are: irq=9 io=7F80-7F9F

My trouble is when I install the Base System of Hamm, at step "Install
Operation System Kernel and Modules", If I wanted to install the module
of the NE-2000 PCI's  driver, the installation program asked me to enter
the command on the command line, if I let it blank, the installation of
this modules will failed, of course my ethernet won't work.

The question is:  How to completed the "Command Line Argument"
to make the ethernet cards's work? simply and  step by step please,
 I am only a newbie.

Thank You Very Much!