RE: mouse not working in X

I do not recall who posted a problem with the mouse not working in X but
what fixed it for me is changing the options gpm runs as - it seems
instead of running 'gpm -t ps2' it now runs 'gpm -R -m ps2' (-R -m is
really an option for busmice and shouldn't be a default one anyway).
So just change the init files and that might do it :)

---
"... After all, all he did was string together a lot of old, well-known
quotations."
                -- H. L. Mencken, on Shakespeare

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key