Re: AGP Video Cards?

SuSE recently released a server for the G200.  This will probably make it
into the next release of XFree86, but for now it is "beta".  My previous
experience with using SuSE servers with Debian (the then new nVidia server)
was favorable.  But unless you are pretty good at setting up X, I suggest
you stick with with the official XFree86 servers, all of which, I think,
are available in hamm.

An excellent source of Linux oriented hardware data (including video cards)
is Net Express's web site:  http://www.tdl.com/~netex/

Mike