Re: AGP Video Cards?

On 31 Aug 98 16:21:17 GMT, pedro.i.sanchez@altavista.net wrote:

>I'm trying to get a good AGP video card to work with Debian 2.0. Looking at
>the list of supported cards in the xf86config utility I see the "matrox Milenium
>II (AGP)." However this card seems hard to find now since it's been replaced by
>the new one G200. Does anybody know if this new card is supported?

Yes, it is, by a new server from S.u.S.e.  Go to www.suse.com and have
a look around for it.

>Any advice on any other AGP card?

The cards based on the nVidia 128 work fine and dandy (Diamond Viper,
STB Velocity, et al) in AGP using the standard XFree86_SVGA server.

Rob Wilderspin
--
"But I need it to crash once every few days -
reboots are the only chance I get to sleep..."