Technical aspects that make Linux better than NT -- Is a list compiled somewhere?

Is there a list somewhere that's compiled about technical reasons that
Linux is better than NT? I'm interested as far as having good reasons to
quickly list off to NT hacks. Not a matter of convincing _me_ -- just
them.

I'd appreciate either a url of somewhere that has a bunch of reasons or
just a bunch of reasons. Either way.

Thanks.

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.