Re: Technical aspects that make Linux better than NT -- Is a list compiled somewhere?

On Sat, 29 Aug 1998, Asher Haig wrote:

> Is there a list somewhere that's compiled about technical reasons that
> Linux is better than NT? I'm interested as far as having good reasons to
> quickly list off to NT hacks. Not a matter of convincing _me_ -- just
> them.

There was someone compiling such a list in comp.os.linux earier this
month. You might have a look in Deja News. Search comp.os.linux for NT in
the last month.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!