Re: Technical aspects that make Linux better than NT -- Is a list compiled somewhere?

> Is there a list somewhere that's compiled about technical reasons that
> Linux is better than NT? I'm interested as far as having good reasons to
> quickly list off to NT hacks. Not a matter of convincing _me_ -- just
> them.

Go to the URL of http://www.golgotha.net/why_linux/index.html and take a look.  At the
bottom of that page I reference several interesting studies/articles about the Linux
vs. NT debate.  In particular, John Kirch's observations at
http://www.kirch.net/unix-nt/ are quite good.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org