2.0.35-1 menuconfig error

WHen trying to make menuconfig on 2.0.35-1 I get the following:

scripts/Menuconfig: line 1183:  8917 Segmentation fault      $DIALOG
--backtitle "$backtitle" --infobox "Preparing configuration scripts..." 3
40
make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1

If I issue the command manually, I also segfault. RUnning a make clean all
and another make menuconfig does not fix it.

It looks like the lxdialog executeable that gets built in scripts/lxdialog
is broken.

Has anyone else had this problem? I need to build autofs support into the
kernel and the system is behind a firewall from me and I can not use
xconfig. I will use a plain-old make config if I have to but I really like
the menuconfig.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!