"standard" HAMM connecting on its own to internet?

Hello,

I am having a strange problem with my recently upgraded BO --> HAMM system.  I
have a router (pipeline 50) connected to a very small network (2 machines).  I
have noticed that my ISDN line has been active when no one is using the
computers at all.

Is there something in the "standard" (just upgraded) HAMM release that would
periodically connect to the internet by itself?  During the day, I get charged a
pretty large fee for access and I would like the system to only connect when I
tell it to! :)

Thanks,

Doug