Re: diskless systems

fair enough, RTFM. I hadn't thought to look in the mini-HOWTO's. This was
kinda sparse, but I could probably get it to work. Has anyone had any
experience setting up diskless systems over serial ports? I know how to
configure the serial port so I can use hyperterm from WindowsNT, but can
this be done for a diskless system as well? This would save me a lot of
hassle rather than using ethernet. I am still new to this system and am
still surprised by how much help is available for this system. Thank again
for all your assistance.

Cheers,

     John Gay