moving fvwm windows by thier "handles"

As per my Debian 1.3 fvwm2 configuration, I could move windows by
clicking and holding on any part of the border and title.  That is, I
could click and hold on the "handles" that surround a window, or the
title bar and move my window around.  I could only resize the window
by explicit command or by those smallish "L" shaped corners on the
windows.

Now, the handles resize the window.  For instance, if I display an
image under xv that is big enough to push the title bar off the
screen, I really can't move the window.  I would like to go back to my
old setup, but I do not know which fvwm2 command to use in the config
file.

Anyone know what I need?

Thank you!