FIXED ssh problem

Something is different about how these hosts are resolving names. The host
that was refusing the authentication needed the FQHN in
/etc/ssh/shosts.equiv rather than just the hostname even though the full
hostname was listed first in /etc/hosts, and the resolv.conf was properly
configured. The host that is accepting the authentication is using NIS so
assumes a domain name, I suppose.

I consider this a bug.

The resolution is only bad for SSH, everything else works with simply the
host name. The host is in the same domain and is even on the same subnet.