Re: refocus photo?

On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 10:59:44PM +0200, Joost Witteveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got (at least) one photo taken while the camera was moving.

Only one? :)

> I'd really like to get rid of the vageness caused by this motion.

Mmmh. I doubt that this is possible... but I'd like to be proofed wrong.
Actually, missing sharpness is lost information. How can this information be
regained? OTOH, maybe there are acceptable solutions for certain types of
photos.

The only hint I can give you is reading the gimp manual. Maybe there are
some tricks in there.

However, people who can answer you can maybe answer the following question,
too:

How can I interpolate a missing pixing resolution? When scaling a raster
picture, I want to have the missing pixels interpolated. Is there software
do to this?

Thank you,
Marcus

PS: Sorry for hijacking your thread to get rid of my own question :)