From: Paul Miller <paul@3dillusion.com>
To: Debian User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>; Linux Admin
<linux-admin@vger.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sunday, August 16, 1998 6:56 AM
Subject: command line prg to set quotas?

>I need a command line program to set user quotas.  Does one exist?
>
>Thanks
>-Paul
>

>--
/dev/null

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iannarelli;Peter
FN:Peter Iannarelli
ORG:GenX Internet Laboratories
TITLE:Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1+ 416-929-1885
TEL;WORK;FAX:1+416-929-1056
ADR;WORK:;Madison;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Madison=0D=0A20 Madison Ave.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.genxl.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:peter@genxl.com
REV:19980816T110741Z
END:VCARD