HELP with Sound Card

I am currently running Debian bo and wanted to compile sound support.

My sound card is Aztech Galaxy (claims to be compatible
with SoundBlaster 16, non pnp). The card works fine under dos with the
following settings:

        SB 16    io=0x220, irq=10, dma=1
        MPU-401  io=0x330, irq=2

In the kernel (2.0.30) compile options I selected

   SoundBlaster support     yes
   MPU-401 support          yes
   /dev/dsp and /dev/audio  yes
   MIDI interface support   yes
   FM synthesizer support   yes

under the Sound options (with the same adresses as under dos).

Evrything compiles neatly and I can even boot the system with the new
kernel. But sound module cannot be loaded. During boot up I get a
message

   /lib/modules/2.0.30/misc/sound.o:  unresolved symbol DMAbuf_init
   /lib/modules/2.0.30/misc/sound.o:  unresolved symbol audio_init

I could not get the answer for the above problem. Can somebody help me
on this matter?

Thanks,

sridhar