Re: Opinions on SQL Databases

Allan Bart hat gesagt: // Allan Bart wrote:

> I am just getting my system up to snuff and i think it would be a good
> time to really learn sql. What are your linux favorites and why?

I have tried Msql and thas was okay for starters. But I would recommend going
with "the linux of databases" (LJ) - postgresql - mainly because it has the best
tutorial and a great GUI (pgaccess in the tcl-libs for PG) that makes learnig
it a lot easier.
--
						     __    __
 Frank Barknecht	   ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______