Re: Wintel CD burner apps to create Debian CDs?

Kendrick Myatt <myattk@datatek.com> writes:

> Thanks for the reply.... Sorry for the delay in response here, but
> I've been _very_ busy...   Well, I have Adaptec Easy CD Pro which can
> write ISO image files to CD, but I thought _that_ wouldn't work
> either because it doesn't support the Rock Ridge Extensions (read
> from a previous post to debian-users...)

If you try to generate an image for linux it will most probably fail
on symlinks, AFIAK this is not part of the joliet extensions...
But as the image is already generated: No problem.

> So you're saying that the image files will be burned OK from an NT
> box?  Excellent... I'm going to be

Yes.

---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de       grimaldi@debian.org
KeyID: 2048/E451C639 1998/01/28
Print: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37