Re: Wintel CD burner apps to create Debian CDs?

Thanks for the reply.... Sorry for the delay in response here, but
I've been _very_ busy...   Well, I have Adaptec Easy CD Pro which can
write ISO image files to CD, but I thought _that_ wouldn't work
either because it doesn't support the Rock Ridge Extensions (read
from a previous post to debian-users...)

So you're saying that the image files will be burned OK from an NT
box?  Excellent... I'm going to be
doing some serious Debian Installing!  :)

Thanks!

-Kendrick