Re: Wintel CD burner apps to create Debian CDs?

>Thanks for the reply.... Sorry for the delay in response here, but
>I've been _very_ busy...   Well, I have Adaptec Easy CD Pro which can
>write ISO image files to CD, but I thought _that_ wouldn't work
>either because it doesn't support the Rock Ridge Extensions (read
>from a previous post to debian-users...)

NT's lack of support for RockRidge and symbolic links is what causes
problems....  Having the ISO image completely bypasses this problem.  The OS
(and software) doesn't know/care what's in the ISO image.  It's a
sector-by-sector (well, actually, track-by-track) image copy.

Later,
Kevin