RE: resolv.conf

Hi,

I have the exact same problem (at least last time I looked).  This was
true before I upgraded as well.  I just did the upgrade and have another
problem--my system won't boot. As soon as I fix that (I should have
that figured out tonight or tomorrow as time permits), I will be
devoting my attention to this problem.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

There was one exception to the resolver problems. I could ping
hbci.com my ISP even though they were not in my hosts file.

Thanks

John Marter           (jmarter@fastenal.com)         ext. 8014