Re: Bo-Packages - ftp?

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

:
: On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:
:
: > > I have still a bo-box somewhere at home, and I do not have time
: > > to upgrade it now, but I would need auctex.
: > >
: > > Is there still an ftp-server offering the bo-packages?
: >
: > ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/debian/dists/bo/ is recovering the latest
: > bo release.
:
: http://debian.midco.net/Archive also has it, and it is .us..
:
: [ the new mirror list will contain information such as this ]

I was going to announce this but was called away from my desk :)  Looks
like Jason beat me to the punch!

At any rate, we will keep bo around for quite a while yet.  The archive
is also available via ftp.

Oh!  The URL is actually http://debian.midco.net/debian/Archive/

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104