Re: dselect missing ftp option

Thanks for the responses to my request.  It turns out that I needed to add the
dpkg-ftp package.
Is it possible to upgrade/update individual packages on 1.3 systems or any
upgrades that have to done must be preceded by the 1.3 -> 2.0 upgrade.  I ask
because I am trying to get tcpdump but the only one I see is the one that
requires libc6.  Does that mean that the libc5-built packages are no longer
available for download.
The ftp sites I use are the one at Michigan and the ftp.debian.org site.

TIA
jmb