Re: dselect missing ftp option

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, JonesMB wrote:

> Is it possible to upgrade/update individual packages on 1.3 systems or any
> upgrades that have to done must be preceded by the 1.3 -> 2.0 upgrade.  I ask
Well,  you can upgrade the 1.3 packages,  but the only thing to update
them to is the 2.0 packages ...

So,  yes,  unless you want to find source and install/compile it yourself
locally,  you'll have to do the libc5->libc6 upgrade.  It's really not
that bad,  and you can then get all the nifty stuff in hamm ...

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |